Canada’s total points for eligibility have reduced from 75 points to 67 points now from 2003. This provides considerable increase in the total number of prospective applicants for Canada suitable for the category of Canadian skilled worker sector. Earlier when the eligibility was seventy five there were many qualified people who missed out on this opportunity of working in Canada as skilled immigrant.
From 1st of January 2015 prospective applicants for the FSW Program will be preferred to apply through the system of Express Entry. If the applicant has applied for immigration before 1st of January then the all those applications will be taken into consideration based on the former system of Federal Skilled workers Program.
- The Applicants Education;
- The Applicant’s Language Proficiency in English or French
- The Applicants’ work experience;
- The Applicant’s Age.
- The applicant’s Job Offer from Canada.
- The Applicant’s ability of Adaptability.
The applicant should be employed at least for a period of one year of continuous employment before he lodges an application for skilled migration.
The Applicant’s employment should be under paid employment and does not include non-paid jobs, internship or voluntary jobs.
Thirty hours per week for a period of twelve months or 1560 hrs.
The Applicant should show that the duties and Responsibilities handled by him/her should include the main duties listed under the NOC for Canada.
- If the applicant is married or living with a common-law partner in Canada and the if even that person would also meet the above eligibility conditions so that the applicant can decide whose file to be processed as main applicant and dependent.
- The Applicant should show enough funds to show his financial stability so that he can take care of himself along with the dependent during his stay in Canada.
- If the applicant desires to apply under Express Entry and create his express entry profile which would be included with all other applicants applied for the same and the application enters Express Entry Pool and the application would be there for a period of 1year.
- The Applicant would be having a separate reference number to register in the Job Bank.
- If the applicant does not have a job offer or nomination from the state province in Canada, then his profile would be in the Pool. Applicants would be ranked based on the Comprehensive Ranking System.
Global Gateways is providing the visas and immigration services since 1997 and are serving over thousands of clients every year who come to them for visas and immigration services. They are specialized in skilled migration visa to Australia. They provide various visa services like dependent visas, work permit visa, sponsorship visa, visitor visa , refusal visas etc to name a few. You are assured with the best-committed services at global gateways.